Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away...

It is raining cats and dogs today! Seriously, our back yard is one big, monsterous puddle. Mommy called her good friend Julie this morning to see if she wanted to bring her son, Jameson over to play (she knew it would be a long day if we stayed in the house all day by ourselves). Abbie and Jameson are pretty good pals. Abbie still has trouble sharing her stuff with him (and me), but I think that just comes with being 2. Here are some pics of our rainy day adventure.

The pic at the bottom is from the park a few days ago. Remember how I wrote about my love for swinging?


Abbie and Jameson putting together challenging puzzles!
They just crack each other up.
Here I am. Silly mommy forgot my slobber big, and that's why my shirt is all wet. Gross, mom!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Check back later this week. I have BIG, EXCITING news, I just have to get mommy to take a picture for me!!!

Hugs,
AC

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love the ones with A and J laughing at each other... so funny... will be even funnier if they end up in high school together and we can show this to them then. Reminds me... need to post pics from the park the other day... ugh! I post post post!