Mommy didn't see this until the very end...after it had happened. So I feel like I need to tell the story from my point of view.
We have a breakfast bandit in our house. Apparently, Abbie gets up way earlier than me and gets her breakfast while she enjoys the latest episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Mommy gets me up at 8 (yes, I would probably sleep longer if she didn't wake me...all you other mommy's don't get mad at me), and I have breakfast around 8:30. Well, this morning mommy let me try something new. Waffles! Of course they were cut up into tiny AC size pieces. I was enjoying my new treat when I noticed Abbie pulling up a chair next to my high chair. I just thought she wanted to have a chat, make funny faces, or tickle my feet. Having lulled myself into a false sense of security, I was appauled at what happened next. She started eating my waffles. Slowly at first, but quickly shoveling all of the tiny pieces in, while she had the chance. I didn't know what to do. I mean, Mommy had never taught me the sign for, "Stop you crazy sister!" Luckily, mommy caught her right as she was wiping her mouth and getting down from the chair.
We'll have to watch her from now on...she sure does love waffles!
No comments:
Post a Comment